· At Baby’s Closet, we have a no cash return policy.
· Exchanges are accepted within 7 days of purchase provided the item bought is returned in its original packaging.
· If a product has been used, we unfortunately cannot exchange the item.
· Please contact 0676169064 before returning any item to be exchanged.
· You will not be liable for any out of box damages, faulty or missing any accessory or parts. Factory faults or out of box damages will be assessed via stringent methods and outcomes would be at Baby’s Closet’s discretion.
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when exchanging your products;
· Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
· Include the necessary paperwork with your parcel (contact us to confirm paperwork as all exchange cases may differ); and
· Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
· No exchange on discontinued / end of range items and items which were purchased on sale
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Please ensure the package:
· Is undamaged with the original labels and stickers still attached;
· Not missing any accessories or parts;
· You are required to contact us within 7 days of receiving your purchase to exchange the unwanted product.
· If you wish to exchange a product then you (Customer) are liable to return the product to Baby’s Closet, in its original packaging, within 3 to 7 working days, unless it is a factory fault as stated above.
· Delivery Fee is not refundable.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your exchange, we will exchange your item within 10 days of the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery on 0676169064.
We will only replace a product if it has not been used.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
· Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
· Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
· Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
· Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
· Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
· Signs of excessive handling and/or repackaging.
3. Cancellations Policy:
· Any cancellations will be charged a 15% handling fee.
· If you decided to change your order and your previous order has been dispatched already, you will be liable to pay the 15% handling fee.
· Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp 0676169064 for the costs on cancellations beforehand.